Conclusion: Choosing between Salesforce and Odoo
- The software your company chooses to use can have a direct impact on your business’s success. Picking the wrong software or tools can lead to wasted time and even lost revenue for your company.
- Before anything else, it’s important to note that there’s a key difference between the two. Salesforce is a CRM software designed to help businesses maintain their relationships with customers. Odoo is an ERP software that can cater to different business needs, such as CRM, sales management, as well as human resources.
- Features, integrations, and prices would naturally play a big role in choosing the most ideal software for your business. But along with these components, you should also consider the size and type of business you’re managing, and your level of expertise regarding setting up business software.
- For example, it’s easy to be swayed and simply choose Salesforce because of their good reputation and solid experience. But, keep in mind that Odoo is an ERP software—which means it has additional features you won’t find in CRMs like Salesforce. Some of these features include website building and invoicing.
- If your business has several different departments like Sales, Human Resources, and Accounts Receivables, Odoo might just be the better choice.
- Once you have weighed the costs and benefits associated with these factors, your business can better analyze the potential solutions available on the market. When comparing the features of each solution, remember to consider the functional needs of the employees using the system in their daily operational tasks. Also, consider the business needs of decision-makers in the organization; an optimal solution will support the efforts of all users.
Here @silent infotech we are providing highly scalable and customization CRM for leads and customer management, we came up with a fully rebranded version of Odoo based CRM which was adaptively customized with customer needs.