ERP For Contract & Project Management
Tailored ERP System for the Project & Contract Management for Cost-centered Jobs Tracking
Analyzing the Problem of Audio Visual Industry
- The days of having traditional desktop-based legacy software with limited features are gone now. They may still be around in places, but we need to realize that audiovisual (AV) system needs to evolve.
- The Audio Visual Industry faces major challenges such as – the multiplicity of locations of AV Equipment and the diversity of equipment, many still based on proprietary systems and technologies.
- The need to be able to manage an entire AV estate effectively, from an IT perspective, has increased in importance.Now, not only is the usage higher but the expectations are higher too because of the consistent and seamless ease of use.
- It would once have been a manual process to record the job visits done by the technician after he reaches back to the office, which added extra effort to keep records up to date. Verifying if the Job was completed with the same amount of job work and material quoted to customer is important and those results in the efficient quoting process.
- Also, creating quote having the same bulk quantity of products & modules in the different quote was time-consuming tasks so it required more efficient quote generation workflow to optimize sales team productivity.
- The complex calculations feature which can be termed as vice versa in simple words needed to be introduced in the Job system for the direct variations in the quote figures starting from the initial figures.
Effective ERP Solution
- Job System ERP is developed for the Audio Visual Industry to manage Products, Vendors, Customer, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Jobs, Job Visits, Installation Locations on secure cloud with IP based login restriction and SMS OTP authentication.
- The system is built to track each Audio Video installation Jobs performed at different customer locations. It keeps a history of all quotes, jobs & job visits along with details of product/labor used in the jobs.
- Quote before the job can be created efficiently for multiple installation locations with multiple revisions. The quote shows the gross margin based on product/labor cost and sell price, which can be tweaked at the quote level to achieve the required margin for the job.
- The financial calculations implemented are used to summarise estimated vs actual Gross Profit for the job based on the quoted price & material/labor used in the job visits which helps the quote-generating process more accurate.
- Efficient customizable reports made the system more effective to optimize the business strategies.
The Glimpse Of Our ERP Solution
- The DIB AV was using the desktop-based Information system for Maintaining their Catalog,
- The operational staff used the system using remote desktop while on the field.
- The sales team for Initial CRM purpose – used different tools like online Docs for Pre Quote Requirement Documentation
- The business process needed a very detailed Quotation process – hence information was needed to be typed in on different systems that
- were not linked.
- Hence there was a terrible need for the all in one cloud-based ERP for different business processes.
The Quote report print is retrieved in the form of PDF. It contains each and every detail right from the Introduction of the Company to the Quotation requested by the customer in a presentable manner. It is configured through this module.