Increased User Satisfaction:
The Odoo release notes for version 16 allude to the enhanced user experience across all key modules, as they do with every significant upgrade to the software. Numerous user-friendly functionalities have been included as part of the update to support operations like staff management by the HR team and product management by the sales team. For a smooth user experience, the marketing and sign modules also have been completely remodeled.
Business Benefits: Simplified UI, streamlined workflow or management, smooth communication, higher productivity, and enhanced customer experience.
There consists a tonne of intriguing improvements in the accounting module with the Odoo 16 implementation. Additionally, they are providing instructions on how to make an invoice, which is something that businesses can really take advantage of.
- The validation process can be sped up considerably by generating Intrastat reports.
- Journal audit reports will get better with better readability and VAT information.
- Distinctive features like new bank reconciliation, accounting imports, and multi-currency matching.
- For sales and bills, a credit limit warning.
- Enhanced UX, simple cancellations, and precise calculations in the asset enhancement module.
- Creating bills for clients or customers using a distinct OCR option.
Business Benefits: Increased efficiency, fewer operational difficulties in accounting, speedy invoice creation, and precise audit reports.
You no longer need to deal with the headaches of integrations when using the Odoo 16 support to alter the global attributes for your email list at once. The new build will enable customers to develop fresh, original email templates from pre-existing ones created for efficient email marketing.
Additionally, accessing email addresses and other contact information as well as data import will be simpler. Retweeting previous tweets is another way to increase one’s social media visibility.
Business Benefits: Time savings, increased productivity, reduced operating expenses, and better social media participation.
Also, you have option to integrate advance email configurator module from Silent Infotech.
Want to Migrate to Latest Version Of Odoo ERP?
Speak with Odoo Consultant related to ERP migration and upgrading to latest version of Odoo i.e. Odoo 16.
HR and Sign Module:
The HR and sign modules in Odoo 16 hosting service have received updates like,
- A feature for refusing to sign has been implemented.
- Using reports and data, it is simple to evaluate an employee’s abilities and performance over the course of a month.
- Change or alter a worker’s allocated role in response to requests.
- There is now a tool called “Stress Day” that lists the top priorities for each given day.
- Checking time off, leave days, and allocations
Business Benefits: Superior resource management, enhanced leave planning, tracking of employees’ performance, effective project planning, and a reduction in resource allocation gaps.
With Odoo 16 Support, the manufacturing module boasts a wealth of beneficial features.
- All manufacturing orders can be divided and combined by users for a sought-after, more efficient procedure.
- Your clients may now use the provided URL to check the progress of any sales order for manufacture.
- The ability to delegate production registration to subcontractors has been made possible by the launch of a subcontracting
Business Benefits: Simplified manufacturing procedure, time-saving strategy, and increased customer transparency.
Odoo 16 Customization is set to bring about a number of improvements to the inventory module, right from enhancements to the addition of new functionality.
- Instead of canceling an order every time a product in their warehouse is shown as “out of stock” enterprises will now have the alternative to initiate a backorder and obtain the product from the main supplier. Such orders will be automatically managed by the new Odoo 16 Support, resulting in less confusion.
- Enhances automated batching and shipping procedures.
- Updated software for calculating and estimating the visibility days remaining to replenish inventories for items or replenishment orders.
- Force scan functionality.
- Pick and count.
- Postcode filter improvement.
Business Benefits: Enhanced inventory management, less complicated manufacture and transportation of goods, simpler scan processes, and higher efficiency.
The purchase module has also benefited from several helpful modifications introduced by the Odoo 16 Implementation.
- A “Call for Tender” option has been modified for improved performance.
- Invoices for commercial use that adhere to industry norms.
- Satisfying commercial standards for shipping insurance.
- Real-time monitoring for receipt or dispatch of sales and purchase orders
- Setting up and managing discount codes, coupons, and sales promotions.
Business Benefits: More open systems, better performance, secure operations, and improved user experience.
The following are some of the features you can anticipate seeing in the website module when choosing the Odoo 16 Hosting service:
- A single view can be used to manage both the front end and back end of a website.
- You will get access to a wide range of tools to customize the website however you desire.
- When configuring a website page, you don’t really need to refresh.
- The web pages will soon include more grouping and filtering options.
Business Benefits: Time-saving tools, interactive and interesting designs, and numerous customization choices.
In the revised version of Odoo, the emphasis will be on optimizing performance and attempting to remove and recompile the code base. In order to achieve optimum performance and popularity in its field of endeavor, Odoo is adding a few innovative features and has prioritized performance with version 16. Instead of merely just being an improvement or update from the old iteration, the current version’s main goal is to improve Odoo’s overall efficiency.
Several eCommerce apps have been improved and now offer functionalities that Odoo lacked when using only native apps. B2B companies will enjoy:
- Request a Price
- Only displaying prices to logged-in users
- Pricing depends on the demand
- Encourage catalog retailers
- Contract pricing and authorized goods
Additional advantages include ones like,
- Bulk Photo Upload
- After uploading, alter the order of the photographs
- Quicker online checkout
- Price comparison
- UOM display.
Odoo will also get functionalities like One-Click Checkout and more payment alternatives. With all these improvements, Odoo eCommerce will be no doubt the ideal platform for your company, and you will not need to look at alternatives any longer.
Sales Reports in Multiple Currencies:
All sales can now be automatically revalued depending on daily exchange rates. Besides, all the sales reporting in Odoo 16 Implementation will highly be multi-currency aware.
Rental App goes Online:
Renting items online has now been made possible from your webshop with the Odoo release. This feature is extremely useful for renting all sorts of cars, and products and it’s similar. You determine the days that are suitable for collection and delivery.