| Business Case
UAV/UAS Manufacturing Company
The UAV manufacturing customer is a French/Malagasy company that has been designing and developing aeronautical solutions for mapping services in Africa (particularly in Madagascar). Apart from this, they also manufacture in-house UAV drones specifically designed for Drug Package delivery. They make performant, simple, easy-to-operate drones of VTOL wing type.
The company’s major operations include:
- Drone manufacturing & Fleet Maintenance.
- Operational Delivery Services – for drug delivery supplies using Drones
Problems the company was facing, and expecting best-fit solutions for the challenges
- Manage Multi-Level complex manufacturing process of the drone with a high level of quality control.
- Development of Client Portal for Delivery Request generation that reflects on the admin side and generates all the necessary flow.
- Automated planning of drone operation for delivery requests from the Client Portal.
- Basically, they wanted all in one system which can handle our Manufacturing, Maintenance, or our Fleet operation, and of course Scheduling and Processing Drone Delivery requests as additional Operations.
- Quality check approval of raw materials and auto assigning of Serial Number and QR codes for the raw material products before moving it to the Warehouse.
- Simplification of the complex Manufacturing process by implementing Multi-Level BoM Manufacturing.
- QC of manufactured product and furthermore, assigning a serial number/QR code automatically.
- Delivery Request Management by providing limited access to clients to make delivery request and can track the status of their delivery requests.
- Pre-Planning of flight for delivery request with the Flight management
- Flight/Drone Quality Control with Pre-Flight Quality Check and Post-Flight Quality Check.
- Efficient Maintenance Process by generating Corrective Maintenance for any damage to Drone post-flight completed.
- Accurate tracking of every drone activity remotely with Fleet Management.
Delivery Request Portal – Client
Admin will register a customer and hence, customers can access the delivery request portal having restricted access to the system. Apart from generating delivery requests, the client can view past delivery history.
The client creates the delivery request, fills in the required information, and confirms the request. Furthermore, after confirmation, the client can check the real-time delivery status.
QR Code Based Operations :
Using Barcode / QR Code scanning in the Flight management & operations enforces the Standard operating procedures among the Flight handling staff in a well-organized way using ERP on Smart Phone.
- Manufacturing Quality Checkpoints – Scan with QR Code
- Delivery Request – Parcel Receipt – Scan with QR
- Flight Operation Checklist – Scan with QR
Schedule Free consultation for Odoo ERP
Talk to our Odoo ERP Business Analyst will have personalized demo for your Business Case.