ERP (Enterprise and Resource planning) that provides business with the information necessary to effectively manage their business processes. In other words, a fully integrated software system that helps overall business operation planning and reporting.
ERP enables agility by connecting information from everyone every department and every process throughout your entire enterprise. This means up to the moment seamless communication an accurate picture of your valuable resources and the right tools for better project planning.
- SAP business one, Microsoft dynamic, and oracle e-Business suits lead in ERP but there a plethora of other reliable options to consider like Odoo.
- The things are not pondered over feature and functionalities of management software. It touches the only surface and you may end up with the wrong choice.
- When it comes to deployment, it means not only having an ERP management platform but the right one. A software solution that addresses any challenges faced in your business processes.
- You need to research these aspects when you are searching for an ideal ERP, CRM or management solutions.
- Even though you are dealing with your business operations manually, you may still be unaware of some core activities. It is better to start over and look at things from a fresh perspective.
You must find areas in your business where an ERP software could benefit and then deploy appropriate solutions. By identifying the goals of your company you could option for ERP solution that compiles with it.
Besides, there are several notable things that you need to consider:
- Affordability: Yet another pivotal feature you need to look in an ERP solution is “cost”. If you are growing business then cost is determining factor to look for. Investing in affordable ERP solution give back more value. Budget-friendly ERP solutions are aimed at small and medium businesses, which contain a suite of essentials aimed at a small multitasking workforce.
- Cover functional requirements: The ERP must include all the basic operations that most businesses require such as accounting. When you select one it is important to check whether it has the functional requirements that your business need. By analyzing the functional side, you could know what your requirements are and whether the selected ERP offers them.
- The Flexibility of the Platform: An ERP with the flexible platform is highly recommended since you need to cover both the present and future requirements of your business. Having an ERP with a grid framework prevent any form of expression which can hinder the growth of your business. Meanwhile, a flexible platform can easily adapt to your changing business needs and allows customizations.
When you have an option for ERP, it should adopt to your working environment and not the other way around. An ERP solution that forces you to redesign the processes in accord with its framework can further complicate the implementation process. Moreover, it adds to the overall operational costs that come from shuffling the existing method and reorienting personnel.
You never have to weave your processes and frameworks with ERP like odoo. Readily integrate odoo without any hindrance and implement right away. Swift navigational features combined with its powerful functionality gives you more control over the key business process by simplifying it to drive efficiency and productivity in your organization.
Odoo comes with a set of features that clearly distinguish it from every other ERP. The presence of modules helps carry out changes without interfering with the codes. In this way, it can adapt to the growth and scale of operations of your business.
Odoo clearly fits in the descriptions of an ideal ERP software. It is affordable, flexible and comprehensive which is what every business whether small or large needs. If your business requires integration in HR to deal with your workforce or across different applications such as POS or warehouse management, odoo can simplify the process and keep you in control.
The intuitive user interface, cutting-edge technology, and reduction in overall costs also differentiate odoo. The competitive pricing allows you to explore by choosing different modules and finding out whether it derives the benefits proposed and addresses your needs.
With an all-inclusive ERP solution like Odoo, you need to ponder over whether your business fits in with odoo’s framework. Odoo can easily mold in with your needs and wrap it in the frameworks and processes that you utilize in your business to fit without ever changing anything.
Odoo takes ERP one step forward with its a suite of applications designed for managing business processes with ease. It is all in one management software tailored to enterprise requirements in mind.
What makes odoo stands apart from the rest is its ease. affordability and modularity. Your business whether it is small-scale or large can deploy odoo right away without any hassles.
Here @Silent Infotech we develop & implement highly end-to-end Business Solution which is configurable and adaptive customized as per your business process/workflow on top of the well known open source ERP, ‘Odoo’ (formerly OpenERP).
Odoo being open source ERP software it avails the flexibility to company to contract out the analysis, customization, implementation, hosting or support to agencies/companies from many such companies based on cost-effectiveness & quality deliverability.
We have a dynamic team of ODOO technical developers and functional consultants to facilitate ODOO integration and customization needs. We work in synergy with our clients and provide end-to-end ODOO ERP solutions, customization, implementation and support.
Some other Benefit of choosing ODOO (OpenERP)
- Odoo allows implementing professional and specific ERP solution for any business.
- The open-source model allows flexibility in operational workflow and unlimited extensibility.
- Cost-effective in customization, hosting & support as no locking with any single provider.
- Cloud-based software with remote access based on the web.
- Multiple modular architectures
- Easy to install
- Odoo has a centralized database that supports existing apps
- Odoo being well-known & opensource is being implemented by 50,000+ business.
- In terms of functional broadness vs. easy usability, it is considered far ahead among available competitive solutions.
How to choose best Odoo implementing team?
- Odoo is open source & well-known ERP solution, there are always multiple implementation agencies a company can contract with. Hence choosing the right team is important for how fast and ease the overall ERP implementation goes with that Agency.
- Choose the Team that has prior experience in implementing specifically Odoo based ERP as there are chances that you hit any web development agency.
- The team should first analyze the business process before proposing the system, that shows the availability of business analyst people in the team and not just software programmers.
- The analysis or initial talk should consider the data migration from the old information system as part of the overall implementation roadmap.
- Agency should have the availability of after ERP Implementation Training and support services for business employees.
- Odoo ERP hosting services requires little expertize for enhancing server security, optimizing the performance, backup strategy, etc. Hence if the company has the in house server administration team will be added advantage.
- The team should have Data migration capability and data migration phase should reflect in their proposed deployment roadmap.
Silent Infotech Team as a specialized Odoo ERP development & implementation team masters in doing all the above-mentioned skills & approach. So if you are looking for and ERP implementation discusses with us as a free consultation for your ERP software requirements and we’ll propose you the best.