Odoo ERP Development
Odoo Implementation | Odoo Customization | Odoo Integration
Our intelligents have satisfied over
300+ projects with 120+ clients in 15+ regions.
We develop & implement highly end-to-end Business Solution which is configurable and adaptive customized as per your business process/workflow on top of the well known opensource ERP, ‘Odoo’ (formerly OpenERP).
ODOO is the newfound open-source model that allows us to influence over thousands of developers and business professionals. ODOO is a powerful ERP solution with a unique framework. It provides technically advanced and top quality usability across all apps. ODOO development offers a better scope of customization that businesses demand. As one of the most promising ERP solutions growing rapidly worldwide, ODOO integration is now a priority to stay ahead in this competitive digital market.
Equipped with excellent flexibility, agile development methodologies, and potent MVC architecture, ODOO also offers the scope of adaptation and customization.
Our Services for Odoo ERP
We carefully study your business processes and work on it by analyzing, drafting a conceptual architecture, designing, defining strategies, generating reports, mapping all of them to develop a complete system for your business.
- We provide effective Odoo Techno-Functional consulting service.
- We identify the industrial pain points, summarise it and match your competitive advantages.
- Configure business needs as per the usability.
- Selection and implementation of best possible Odoo modules for your system and business re-engineering for your organization.
- Odoo package selection based on an analysis of your existing business processes.
Silent Infotech has the best methods decreased risk by 71% compared to other software implementations using secure technical skills and the right implementation method.
- Two-tier ERP procedures provide enterprises co-ordination in reacting to the market.
- Demands Data Migration (Module, database, and Odoo version upgrade).
- An integrated system(Custom Integration and Direct Integration.).
- Acknowledgment of the different modules as per its panorama.
- Installation of the system with the refined application.
- Deployment options include – on-premise, cloud-hosting or SaaS.
- LTCO(Low total cost of ownership).
Our team reconciles the feature “Gap Analysis” along with its pros and cons in order to rewrite the part of the delivered system of the homegrown module so that it can interface to an external system.
- Add custom reports to menus, portals, and Modules (Using odoo studio & different tech-tics), etc.
- Construct personalized dashboards with drill-down capabilities.
- Add user-defined fields.
- Construct personalized portals combining functions needed for individual roles.
- Add or change the structure of data.
- Personalize transaction screens.
- Develop new functions not likely to be included in commercial ERP.
Odoo Hosting & Administration
We can build your own private cloud environment. All hardware, from compute, storage and networking can be completely dedicated to you like your own private storage infrastructure to meet any data storage requirements.
- ERP App Disk usage
- 99.9% UPTIME GUARANTEE
- High Availability Clustering
- Daily Backup/Database Replication
- Self-signed SSL certificate/Third party SSL certificate
- ERP App with certified accessories.
- Downtime Alert/Round-the-clock monitoring & management
- DDOS protection service from a range of malicious attacks with our
Odoo Technical Support
Our Technical experts support after the successful deployment of odoo.
Silent Infotech provides the following technical support
- Odoo Installation & Deployment
- Odoo Module Design/ Development
- Custom report design
- Website Template Design
- Odoo Integration
- Hosting & Administration
Odoo Functional support
Our Intelligence support you 24/7 hrs which guide your organization with suitable business solutions.
- User-intensive Training
- Operational stack Identification & solution
- Quick functional guidance without halting business operations.
- Help with all your application management needs
- Perform functional testing of the deliverable, document the bugs and the resolutions.