A dissolved Oxygen Sensor for Industrial use
Equalizing Dissolved Oxygen in water basics
- DiOxSense is the compact dissolved oxygen sensing device providing industrial-grade accuracy real-time readings for the dissolved oxygen in the water. It can be used in the aquarium water as well as in the seawater tank used for the seafood (fish, crabs, lobsters) storage tanks.
- Each and every species on our planet depends on Water and Oxygen. In the case of aquatic species, they require an adequate amount of dissolved oxygen for survival.
- A dissolved oxygen level should be at an equalized state, too high or too low can harm aquatic life and affect water quality. Hence, it is necessary to maintain a certain level of dissolved oxygen concerning aquaculture facilities or large-scale ecosystems.
How Does It Works?
- The Dashboard displays the Dissolved Oxygen (mg/L and %Saturation) and temperature (Degree Fahrenheit).
- Each Sensor parameter card has the last value Date Time.
- Each Card shows the Minimum, Maximum and Average values considering the last 24 Hours time-frame.
Share your requirements !
Our Team starts designing a better IOT enabled Information System for you!