A better vision for the Seafood Industry
In the seafood industry, there are a number of area-specific issues that play a role – freshness, Sustainability, short ordering cycles, slicing efficiency are the common issues that the fish industry is facing. The major issues faced by the Seafood Industry are :
- Freshness: The biggest challenge for the seafood industry is that they have overseas buyers which demand proof for the freshness of the seafood. The Industries are unable to prove the freshness as they do not have such an Integrated System of Traceability. Thus, traceability of seafood is now becoming a greater concern for the buyers that are overseas and therefore they are not able to gain the trust about the shelf life of the Seafood.
- Condition Monitoring: Real-time monitoring of environmental conditions in storage and during transit is not available to save the loss of the food.
- We have refined the AI-based Seafood supply chain ERP where the seafood supplier can track and trace the freshness and quality of the seafood. We are providing supply chain planning, supplier scheduling, product configurator, order to cash, purchasing, inventory, warehousing, and shipment.
- It is a Cloud-hosted solution that is a core business process in real-time and combined with opensource technology to ensure an efficient but fully customized ERP.
- We produced a cloud-based solution that combines the supplier’s relationship management process with the procurement process to cut the time delays and functional and geographical limitations.
- We offer complete track and trace, enabling individuals to access the complete record of products, from the origin to certifications and authentic documentation. By offering time-stamped and community consensus-based immutable data, we create a trustless environment, preventing product counterfeiting
The Glimpse of Solution
Real-time condition monitoring through IoT Sensors and RFID enabled inventory management. Cloud-based Enterprise solution (ERP) customized as per the need of SeaFood Industry.
- Catch management and Harvester’s profile management will let you take better decisions on the purchase. The number of catches and the details of the harvester is uploaded to the cloud
- “Condition Monitoring” will offer real-time data from the temperature sensors, Humidity sensors, Water Quality Sensors and DiOx Sensors in freezer storage or during transit.
RFID enabled Inventory Management
- Automated RFID readers integrated with Odoo Backend via RFID IoT Gateway will eliminate the data entry about inventory and will keep track of inventory in an automated way. Basically eliminating human errors in stock management and real-time reporting right within your mobile phone will help you take better decisions.
- Integrated payroll with other modules will get everything in one place in terms of the financial aspect of your business.
- Apart from basic Odoo operations for Payroll, this module enables Canadian businesses to generate the T4/T5 tax form electronically which can be submitted to the online govt. portal.
- Validating the T4/T5 batch before the submission is a great feature in the app.
- The module appends with the required fields that are marked by the CRA and being validated, before submitting it to them electronically through their portal.
- Throughout the business process including the supply chain, it will offer you traceability to prove the freshness of the seafood and hence to better estimate the shelf life of the food.