Odoo Advance Email Configurator
Make contact. Build relationships. Get results.
Highlights – Odoo Advance Email Configurator
- Odoo Advance Email Configurator helps to auto-configure the incoming and outgoing mail servers directly from the preferences.
- It makes convenient to use both the mail server parameters in one category.
- It also allows to fetch new emails (using IMAP) received from the last time they were downloaded and successfully processed, in addition to ‘unread’ status.
- In case of errors found during the processing of an email, Odoo will re-attempt to fetch the emails from the last date and time they were successfully received and processed.
- With this easy to use functionality, you will be able to save your precious time and quickly can access the mail servers.
- This module provides the functionality of prioritizing the mail server self configured by the user. However, if the mail server of user is not available then it will by default prioritize the existing mail servers.
Glimpse Of Solution
How to Install
- For Installation – Go to apps -> Search ‘odoo advance email configurator’ -> Install.
How to use
- Go to settings -> General settings -> Auto generate ( tick ).
- If auto generate is selected, then when the user is created, it will automatically configure Incoming and outgoing mail server.
- When the Auto generate is not selected, then user can configure the servers from preferences.